Friday, March 11, 2011

Feet say, Ahhhhhhhhh!


Oh finally I bought a new pair of shoes today!  I had Ryka running shoes, but they did not support my feet whatsoever.  I think that was part of the reason my knees, feet and hips were hurting.  I went to their website and found that they do carry a specific walking shoe.  So I lucked out and found them on sale and had a $5 coupon for a total of $38!!!!!  Can you believe it?  I'm not too sure I'm crazy about the lace.  Can you see it it hangs down and instead of lacing up, you pull that little blue ball to tighten it securly where you want.  I forsee me cutting that thing at the bottom off in the near future!  HA HA HA

Kids are home from school today, just got back from shopping and grocery shopping.  I'm going to get the groceries put away and then maybe we can all head down to the park for the 2.4

Hope you have a happy and healthy day!

Ooh and with coupons - in our Nutrigrain cereal bar box, there were 2 coupons for $1 off the Morning Star Prime Burger Veggie burgers I like!  Save $11 at Wal-Mart today and $5 at Carnival Shoes!  Go me!  Go me!  ha ha ha

No comments: