Friday, June 17, 2011

Sun Salutation


This is how my day started yesterday!  With the Sun Salutation.  I got up and went straight to the closet to get my sticky mat, then headed outside on the patio.  It was perfect!  It was still gray and cool, our rock water fountain provide perfect bubbling sounds and the smell of the rain filled the air. I only did a few rounds, but it felt good!  And it was the perfect start for my day. 
I had oatmeal for breakfast, got the kids going on their schedule, and I started my usual morning routine in our own bedroom.  Then I started rearranging.  And I actually tried a design we'd never tried before!  I moved dressers, beds, chest of drawers, armoires.  I had to rehang photos and paintings for the new design.  I love our bedroom!  It's so totally different that I couldn't even wait to go to bed last night!  AND I felt like I was staying at a hotel.  That is how different our bedroom is now!  In the process of rearranging, I looked up and that blob of blue paint from our walls where I accidentally touched the ceiling was staring at me.  Off to the shed to fetch my step ladder and ceiling paint!  I painted that blue blob gone!!!  Then remembered the bathroom where there were TONS of beige blobs from the same situation.  Now, gone!!!!
I ate watermelon, hummus, bowls of veggies and lots of water! 
It was a great day and sooooo much better than Wednesday!
I did call the shoe store and they said I can return the shoes.  I am going today here, shortly.  I cannot handle that squeek squeek squeek!!!
And my gratefulness of the day - my kids.  They were just wonderful yesterday and helped me, and then were on their waterslide!
Here is our waterpark now - - -
I'm so grateful to have this summer stressfree to play with my kids and enjoy this young age of their lives.

1 comment:

Jane said...

YEA!!!!!! We have Sheri back! I can't wait to see what you got to replace the squeek, squeek, squeek!