Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 6 (371)

I woke up feeling great, but did not do well as far as eating.  I always do worse on the weekends even though I realize this and need to get it under control.
I had coffee with Sweet n Low!  I had a McDonald's cheeseburger - why? why? why? 
We took the kids to Cars2!  So much fun!  I can't remember the last time we got to go as a family!  Cory is always working, so the kids and I go to the movies by ourselves, usually.  But Cory said, Get a large popcorn and drink.  Thinking the 4 of us would be eating it, that didn't seem outrageous ~ until I saw the large popcorn.  It was more like a bucket!  And 2 medium drinks - those were like super Super SUPER-SIZED drinks from any restaraunt!  It was Diet Coke, but still.  And since we were at Wal-mart earlier, we picked up Raisinets, Whoppers, and Junior Mints.  ARGH!  Now obviously I didn't all of that myself, but I did consume most of the Raisinets.  I just feel horrible.  I came home and wanted to drink tons of water, but it seemed every glass I filled and walked away from, hubby took and drank for himself. 
I weigh in on Sunday for the first time - I wasn't thinking about that at all!  That thought might have convinced me to not consume so much crap!  Ugh.
For happiness - I haven't specifically mentioned anything lately.  I painted my daughter's room Friday.  The color is just magnificant and I really want to just sit in her room in her big oval chair and just relax.  She and my son helped paint and we had a great time together.  Also, I've removed another stressor relationship in my life.  Each time I do this, not that I want to make it a habit, I feel better and better.  Perhaps like a hot air balloon, I've been tied down by heavy woven ropes.  As they are removed ,one by one, I'm starting to float higher and higher into the blue sky!

No comments: