Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 7 (369) First Week

164.0
Ughh.  Stupid movie theatre snacks!  Okay, I've already griped about that, I'm not going to beat a dead horse.  Moving on.  The lowest I was this was 162.9 and that was the day before the movie's so I know that was what killed me.  No mishaps this week?  Well, I went to help hubby mow a huge yard and my father came along to help.  It was hot, it was humid and cold beers taste good afterwards.  So we had a few - mine were light.  But I didn't snack!  Usually you have a few drinks and you start snacking - the two go hand in hand.  I did not.  So I guess that is good.
Watermelon....

This is about how I am with sweet sweet summer watermelon.  I literally have eaten a watermelon in one day now.  And I don't even feel bad!  It's 90% water!  While I'm eating it, I'm hydrating myself.  I don't put sugar or salt on it, and it seems to be a natural cleanser as well.  So unless someone can point out something bad about eating watermelon, it's going to be a staple in my diet for as long as I can continue to get it!
Depending on the weather, I think the kids and I are going walking again tomorrow (technically later today).  I need to get some exercise. 
So week one - down 1.3 pounds~~~> but it could have been better....

No comments: