Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 1 (376)

Yesterday went really well!
I was not able to get my walk in, but I did get some strength training in.  We took apart a 12' trampoline and then put it back together again!  Chest and forearms! 
My eatting was really good.  The only time I got hungry was about 9:30pm-10pm.   So I made some Homestyle popcorn, had a little milk.  And then later on was still a little hungry.  So I had some low fat cottage cheese.  I did have lots of water yesterday, too!  Where I go, my water bottle goes!
Scale was happier this morning - 163.8.  I won't post my weight daily, but wanted to show I left 165.3 in the dust!
Lesson learned - my mother had tried Stouffers (which I know is a red flag, but it looked so healthy) Garlic Chicken Skillet the other day and it was really good.  So I bought it this weekend and made it for dinner last night.

curly pasta (thinking now, not whole wheat), broccolli, carrots, peas, chicken breasts.  It looked good!
It tasted good.  Kids even liked it.  But it made me thirsty.  Second Red Flag!  Then I checked the nutritional panel (good idea to check it AFTER I purchase and cook it).  990g of sodium!!!  Aye Yaye Yaye!!  So it was a one time meal and a learning lesson.
As you can see I've added a countdown widget. But the days on this are different that I had found somewhere else on Google.  So I've adjusted. 

2 comments:

Kathi said...

Love the count down!

Jane said...

Great job! I'm glad you are taking it one day at a time.