Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 9 (367) - Ahhh breeze on my neck again and 5 ingredient dinner - UPDATED!!!

Well hi!
Today, I did a couple of healthy things.
1) I again played in the park!  Although I didn't hang upside down by the monkey bars, I did climb all the equipment and forts they have.  I might be able to get a walk in this evening when the kids are at VBS.
2) I cut my hair.  I'm still debating on whether or not I like it.  It's short, but it's nothing that I didn't already have before, when I think that I thought it would be.  Then I colored it - goodbye RED - only to see when I took a picture of it outdoors, there is still a whole lot of red!!!!! 
Here is my before picture that I took yesterday.  I had flat iron my hair and you can see how red it was.  Normally I have it curly.
Before (yikes - no make up!)

After - cut, colored, and make up on.

Today Tosca Reno had a challenge on her Facebook Page to combine your five favorite ingredients for dinner and see what great thing you can come up with!  Hmmm, wine, cheese, vodka, ice cream.....just kidding!!!  I used grilled chicken breasts, my homemade salsa, brown rice, spinach and low fat sour cream. 

Man is it good!  I'm still eating it as I type this!  LOL  The kids came running in but came to a screetching halt when they saw the green!  I bribed them to try it.  My 6 year old started eating it, my 7 year old wouldn't. So I bribed her to try just a bite.  Didn't like it.  Hmmmm.  Okay, how about scooping it up with bite sized whole grain tortilla chips?!  She loved it!
***I'll warn you I'm posting a lot today cuz I'm posting right as I'm doing or have done something.  So I can't promise you there won't be yet another update tonight.***  Ha ha ha

 

2 comments:

Kathi said...

so sassy! I love it!

Jane said...

I think you did GREAT today! Fun hair and Fun dinner! Hope everyone loves BOTH!