Thursday, June 2, 2011

Not much physical progress yet....

But I have gotten my calendars all updated, half of the kitchen table cleaned, and made lunch for the kids.
For dessert, I made SMOOTHIES!  Instead of using plaine yogurt, I used honey flavored greek yogurt and it was a big hit!!!  I threw mine in a cocktail glass and played the piano for awhile.

Another thing I'm trying to do is play the piano more!  I used to be really good in school and played in guild auditions and won awards etc.  Dumb dumb dumb me got bored my senior year and stopped taking lessons.  What I should have done is gone to school as a music major!!!  Dumb dumb dumb
So I usually play Christmas music a lot and the first part of Home Sweet Home because it's all I could print out on the computer for free.  Bwah haw haw  Today I started practicing Let It Be by Paul McCartney and  John Lennon.  I figure it goes along well with My Path. 
Gotta walk today....gotta walk!

No comments: