Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 40 (335) I got nothing whitty today

Ha Ha Ha I try to think of a correlating Title to what my post will be, but I've got nothing today. lol
It's been a busy weekend.  Lot of riding.  I rode 12 miles Saturday, too!  I was pretty proud of myself.  But, remember, it's laps at the park.  I'm riding 14 laps already.  talk about boring.  Yesterday instead of counting the number of laps, I did alphabet letters.  13 laps got me to the letter M.  And for each letter I'd list the things I like that start with that letter.  A - apples, Angela (my friend), Atlanta, August the B - my bubby, beer, baseball, bananas.....all the way to M and then even went to N.  I'm not sure how many more times I can do that.  I need a nice long open area to ride long distances.  at least 7 miles so I can go and come back.
We were going to check out the greenway today, but got too busy doing 100 other things!
I love my food processor.  Saturday we made homemade pizza.   Normally I mix up the dough, knead it for 10 minutes, roll it etc.  Let it rise, punch it down, let it rise again.  The food processer has all this done in like 5 minutes!   I couldn't even believe it!  And so much less of a mess!!!  Today I was going to make my baked veggie sandwiches - haven't had them in awhile.  Did it all in the food processor!  It's totally amazing!  So the dough is rising in the fridge and I'll bake them tomorrow.   Very excited about that!
This is phone via my cell phone.  I didn't have my computer fixed yet!

Okay, the official weigh in for day 40 is 162.0.  I didn't lose 1.3 pounds, but I feel much better.  I was surprised when I rode again yesterday, the scale didn't budge.  We'll see what happens this week!

No comments: