Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 23 (352)

Well today was our weight in day for my Biggest Loser Bestfriend-Style group.  162.9.  I guess that bike ride from hell did a number on my potato chip frenzy!  Still so ashamed.
 Although I did not get to ride tonight, I did get photos earlier today of that hill I said was so bad.  it took 4 photos to get it all in!

This is the very bottom of the hill.  Look way on ahead, it curves around while still going up....


This is once you get around that curve, still more hill...


This is where one would start cussing or getting off their bike and perhaps even having to walk backwards for strength.  But do you see the very top there? 


This is stopping at the very top part of that last picture - still more freaking hill!!!



I can't ride during the day with the kids, and then I had to help hubby mow tonight and we didn't get home until late.  I did do some self weigh squats today and it felt good.  Worked some of the tension out of my quads from that ride yesterday!

What's for dinner?  Hmmm, ate the last of the grilled chicken last night in my manic mood last night.  But I did have a package of ground beef.  What to do with it?  I took a very small portion of it and fried it up with diced onions and cilantro until browned.  I boiled  1-1/2 cups water and tossed in 2 cups brown rice and 1 cup of Rotelle with the juices.  Let it simmer then cool and cook.  Then tossed it all together and topped with a cilantro leave.   Not too bad at all!  I ate it with a couple of bite sized tortilla chips and hubby rolled his up in a whole wheat tortilla with no fat sour cream and a sprinkle of cheese. 


The moon is so beautiful tonight.  I love taking photos.  I took a few and of course they were shaky and fuzzy and then I remembered - I have a tripod!!!  So I went and got it and took a few good shots!  I was so excited!!!  I wish I had better camera experience and a better camera.  But this is pretty good for a point and click!

No comments: