Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 38 (337) 2nd post - I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

This afternoon my husband came home and I had 2 hours before we had to go to a pool party. It was 3:30pm. I wanted to go for a ride so bad, but I knew it was hot still, but I wanted to get some exercise in. Finally I jump up and got ready! I grabbed my bike and headed to the park.
The last time I rode was 10 laps or 8.6 total miles. I wasn't sure I could do that today, but I was gonna get out there. Oooh the first lap was ugly. I couldn't even think of 10 laps. So I just decided to take it a lap at a time and see where I ended up. I pushed myself especially up the hills. And my pelvic/right butt cheek didn't even hurt riding. 8 laps, 9 laps, oooh I could 10, and I did! But then I kept going. I was feeling pretty good!
13 laps for a total of 11 miles today! I am so happy! Last Thursday, I said I'd like to eventually get to 10 miles and today I surpassed that!
Then when I got home and showered, I weighed myself. 162.0!!!! I soooo cannot wait to ride again tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jane said...

That is AMAZING! Great job. You have found a bit of fire in your belly! Would you pass some of your spark on to me?!?! Keep it up!