Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 26 (349) Grrrrrrr

2+2=4,  right?
Exercise + pizza = it will be okay, right?
I got on the scale today and am a bit frustrated.  This week during the daytime hours I've done fabulous!  Oatmeal or Multigrain Cheerios for breakfast with coffee.  Lunch has been a delicious variety of salads!  Dinner has been chicken and/or more salads!  Now even with my potato incident this week, by Thursday I was down 162.9 and then Friday, what was it?  162.5?  Since then I've been good!!  No late night snacks, other than yogurt, I've biked further than I have yet, and yesterday I mulched and mowed all day long!!!  I get on the scale this morning, 164.5.  Explain THAT to me?  And I don't want to hear I'm building leg muscles from biking and muscles weigh more than fat.  In 2 days I gained almost 1.6 pounds?
I don't get it.   The only crazy thing I've done is after not eating most of the day yesterday, we had pizza for dinner.  But I did fill it was veggies?  I don't know.  If that killed me then so beit today.  =(
I'm really tired today.  Although exhausted from yesterday, I couldn't sleep!  So I read - Still Woman Enough by Loretta Lynn.  I really love that lady!  And sometimes I feel I can relate to her.  So work and lack of sleep, I'm tired today.  And, I feel a twinge of an upset belly since yesterday.  And, ha ha ha, not my muscle pain!  So if at all possible, i think I'm going to kick back today and, GASP, try to catch a nap.

1 comment:

Jane said...

I'm beginning to think that maybe we are doing too good of a job hydrating ourselves. I really, really think that we are eating well, exercising, and keeping hydrated. I'm really sure that is where your sudden, dramatic weight gain comes from. Seriosuly, it CANNOT be fat!