Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 42 (332) Big Big Day

Morning!
Well today is a big day for me.  I have a job interview at Vanderbilt today.  I'm so excited and so nervous all at the same time.  I really want this job pending the salary they offer!  Wish me luck!
I have been on a bread making spree!  The other day I made the baked veggie sandwiches.  I've posted about them before, but they're just so darn good and I haven't had them in forever!  Both my kids gobbled them up this time and asked for more!!!

I'm always amazed at how soft and delicious the bread is.  I'm thinking about making just a loaf of it to have around!  And with my food processor now, it takes like 4 minutes to mix the dough.  It's just amazing!

Right out of the oven it's soooooo good!


Funny, I wanted to post about my pizza today and when I opened up Oh She Glows, that is exactly what she was posting about!!! 
I've been making home made pizza and pizza dough for several years now.  I do like getting my hands in the flour and dough and kneading it and punching it down, setting in a warm draft free space and letting it rise.  But I found out I can also make the dough in about 5 minutes in my food processor!  I am SOOO loving this food processor!  Monday, hubby said do you want to order pizza?  I said, No, but I'll make us one!  And 30 minutes later we were eating our own pizza topped with green peppers, onions, and - yes - pepperoni.  The kids love it and I guess it's a guilty pleasure for me for the week.  The pizza pan the kids got me for Christmas this past year.  Before I used a pizza stone!

My goals.  Well the scale is dropping anymore, I was 162.7 today (actually up then).  but I'm staying in at 162.  I think Im gonna have a drop here soon.  I am drinking SO MUCH water and loving it.   I've been adding flaxseed to everything, too - oatmeal, the pizza, I tried in the lemonwater like Dr Oz suggested and about died, though.  So I'm really pushing the flaxseed!
I haven't ridden since the weekend, but hope to get to it tonight. 

No comments: