Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 36 (339) - =

Well today I'm recovering from a bit too much beer last night.  An old friend from out of town came in with her family.  She and I went out for a girls night.  Like a fool I didn't eat first - ha!  Me, not eat!  But I didn't.
Anyway, we did dance a lot - some exercise right? 
The exciting thing is we went across the street to a restaurant so she  could eat (I only stole a french fry - ha ha ha) and when we walk in, right in front of us is Curtis Stone and his girlfriend!  We couldn't believe it!  I asked if I could get a picture and they were so nice and did!  I'll post it soon - again computer issues!

But even better news is today I got a call for an interview for Vanderbilt!  I'm so excited.  My friend who used to work with me at this current job now works there and she told me she gets to work from home, too.  Please say prayers for me for this position.  I still can't even believe I could be getting paid well with benefits AND work from home.  It's almost too good to be true!

Drinking lots of water today!

2 comments:

Jane said...

I am so excited! I will keep praying. You certainly deserve this!

Kathi said...

Sending good vibes your way. Good luck!