Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 11- (365) ~ Last Birthday before THE birthday

Well here I am. Exactly one year away from my goal.  I had to post my weight with my pretty matching pink toes.  Finally it went down some more.  What a nice birthday present to myself.



My husband called on his break and we chatted etc.  Then he said, "Did you notice your processor is on the front porch?"  WHAT?!  NO!!!  I ran to the front porch and sure enough there was my birthday present!  What a very nice surprise!!!


I'm so excited!!!  I'm not even sure what to process first!  I'm thinking it'll be the large bag of natural almonds I bought last week!

My husband said it looked like a motor for the fridge by the box alone.  LOL  It is very serious looking, almost demands respect right out of the box!  All those orange lables are WARNING VERY SHARP stickers on all the blades.  Anyone want to place a bet on how long it takes me to slice my own finger open?


A little gift to myself.  If I can't go to the Crue concert, then I'm gonna jam right along with them.  You can't see the kids faces, but they both have my husband's lawn mowing silencing headphones on becacuse I had it CRANKED UP!!!!


One thing I knew I wanted to do on my birthday was have some margaritas.  I haven't had one in a little while.  So mom and dad took me and the kids to lunch.  Lucky for me, they told the waitress it was my birthday and they brought out flaun and the sombrero. 

I didn't each much - chips, salsa, margaritas, a bite or two of my daughter's beef taco salad. But tonight we're supposed to go to my parents for pizza!  Ugh!  I'm gonna have to get my family on a healthier eatting plan.  This is killing me!  I've been drinking water since 1pm, trying to flush all the toxins out.  Oooh I think I'll make a salad to take with us again.  Cuz last night, surprisingly the church DID have salad and it was so refreshing!!! I think I won't weigh myself tomorrow.  Maybe Monday.

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Love the hat! Look fab on you! Wish I could have met you for a cool beverage. Maybe next year?