Monday, February 28, 2011

Good Morning Monday!

What a better day today!  Even yesterday ended up well!  The kids and Max and I went for a walk.  It was good to get outside!  But when I came home I layed on my bed for just a moment and woke up 2 hours later!  Now I am not a napper, but apparently I needed that!
Again we've had really bad storms mostly this morning!  I've had a great morning, though, IMing with Kathi from Ever Winding Road and learning SO MUCH!  I'm so excited to learn more and get some indepth reading - love to read!  So we're Iming and she says she has to take Stoli for a walk and asks me to join.  Mind you we're hundreds of miles away.  But I peaked out my office window and the rain stopped.  So I chanced it!  Max and I headed to the park between storms!
Although Max makes my blood boil chewing all our electronic remotes, I do love him!  And I love taking him for walks.  When I walk alone, not that I have to worry, but I never worry with Max.  He's pretty big and has a gnarly growl.
The sky was less ominous while walking, too:
And yes, that is LESS ominous!!!  We made it back without any rain.  So my walks takes approximately 30 minutes.  I will remeasure it today when I pick up the kids, but I believe the total route is just over 2 miles. 
So good spirits and good health so far today!!!!  What a Monday!

No comments: