Thursday, January 5, 2012

41 by 40

Well back in July I started my 40 by 40.  That was going okay.  Then I didn't do so okay.
I've joined myfitnesspal.com and saw the new badge (look to the right below my photo) you can add to show your progress on your goal.  Crap I've gained!!!  I mean, I knew that but CRAP!!!  Now I have forty-ONE pounds to lose.
I don't know if 40 pounds is still realistic, but with my great kick off for the new year, I feel fabulous!

Mon and Tue went great with fruits and veggies!  I like it so much, I'm going to start a meatless day every week!  And my body does feel cleaner, if you can believe that.  I don't even crave a glass of wine - gasp!!!
I'm enjoying my tea and learning a splash of milk is okay.  I'm also learning that pumpkins spice chai tea isn't so great at all!

I've done the 100 Workout twice! Once Monday and again yesterday.  Tuesday I could barely walk and my caves felt like they were being stabbed by daggers!  last night I sucked it up and did the 100 Workout and then ran outside for the last 10 minutes.  Much nicer than running around inside the house-  but I did what I needed to do Monday night.

I look forward to another great week and hoping I can withstand the weekend.  I did meet my biggest challenge yet on Tuesday.  I sat and happily ate Steamfresh veggies while my family ate a large supreme pizza from Papa Murphys right in front of me.  I didn't take on bite, one lick of the crust - nothing!  I did however scoop up any and all veggies that fell off on their plates!  If I can do that, I feel confident I can have a great weekend!

No comments: