Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 67 (298) Holding Steady

Wow, I have officially entered into the 200's for day left!  Thank goodness not for pounds!  ha ha ha
The scale is holding steady at 162.5.  The sad part about that is if I had been able to make some efforts this week, that number might have budged.
It was a semi-stressful weekend - family in, family issues etc.  I'm just glad it's Monday and my life is back to a new regular routine. 
Okay totally off the subject and possibly TMI - am I the only one who has issues with bra straps?!  Every bra I own/buy the straps slip down off my shoulder.  I tighten them - they slip down. I loosen them - the slide down, I tighten the band around my chest- straps still slide, I loosen the ban around my chest - straps still slide.  I'm about to start living in sports bras just for the strap issues!  I guess I could but the regular type where the straps criss-cross in back.  Grrrr - it's just annoying.
How bad is 2 egg rolls?  Cuz that is what I had for dinner last night.  And about 4 glasses of wine.  Fried food and alcohol, no wonder I feel bloated this morning.
I will be packing my lunch shortly, and not too sure what I have to throw in there.
I'm hoping this is a much better week than last week.

1 comment:

Jane said...

I'm glad you made it! If the worst that happened were a couple of egg rolls and some wine, you came out beautifully!