Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 29 (325) - healthy surprises

Look what came in my mailbox yesterday!

Now for those of you who don't know, I have a memory like a block of wood.  So first I think, Hmmmm, did I order this and forget?  Then I thought, well  maybe being on Tosca's website, they send a sample of the magazine hoping to hook you (it would have worked)!  And then, in true me fashion, I forgot to worry about how I got it, and just started flipping through it with my daughter.  She was like, "Let's make this!"  "Oooh that looks sooooo good mommy!"  "Can we try this tonight?"  I posted on Facebook exactly what we were doing and then my super fabulous friend, Kathi replied, "Did you like your birthday gift?"  OMG I was so touched!!!!   How sweet is she?!  She had been asking me a lot if I'd received my gift and honestly, I was worried for her that whatever she sent got lost in the mail or stolen or something.  I can't wait to make several recipes and post them here!!!  So, thanks again, Kathi!!!
After flipping through Clean Eating, and eatting too much beef bologna today, I came up with the idea of Vegetarian Thursdays!  Now I won't even pretend to know about vegetarians, vegans (and the difference between the two), why dairy is off the menu, and if I will even like a thick flavorless bean, so please bear with me in the process and give me any feedback, information, and education that you see I may need in these Thursday posts!  I'm really excited.  Being new to this, and I giggle already, but I'm imagining corn, salad, and tomatoes on Thursdays, although I know there is soooooo much more available to me once I learn about it.
So stay tuned, and please, check out Kathi's blog on Word Press - http://katheatsvegan.com/  She is a wealth of information and has a great blog to ready!!!  You can also click on her link in My Favorite Blogs at the top and to the right!

No comments: