Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 47 (327)

 
This is me just about 8 years ago today!  Maybe 2 weeks shy, but still.  Today my baby girl turned 8 years old!  I can't believe it!   True to my husband's side of our family, we've been celebrating since Friday!  Surprisngly enough I haven't eatten too horribly bad!  Friday we went to Beechbend park and had a blast!  We were there 6 1/2 hours and didn't sit still much at all!  The waterslide is about 8 stories up and you have to walk up the 9 flights of cement stairs - we went over and over and over and over again!  Lots of exercise there! 
 
We had a blast. 
Yesterday was more exercise!  MOWING!  I helped mow one of our customer's who has a couple acre lot.  When we left it was overcast and cool, about 20 minutes into mowing, the clouds cleared and the sun came out!  It was horrible!  then we still had 2 more yards to mow after that!  i was exhausted by the end of the day!
The scale yesterday was 162.3.  back down!  Finally!  I'm not going to screw up this week!  I'm going to make a pathetic goal of losing 1 pound.  so 161.3 by next sunday!  I have to do it!
The kids are back in school as of today!  And, I've got good news!  I got a call Friday from Vanderbilt - I was offered the job I interviewed for Wednesday!  I am so excited!  Full benefits (I have none currently), we think they are going to match my pay, plus I can work from home very soon!!!  I am so thrilled!!!  This week, however, is a waiting game.  I don't want to tell my current boss until the background check clears and I get a start date!  I'm not worried about the background check, but I don't want to shoot my mouth off and something happen!  I should be working my regular job this week, a full 40 hours as they requested me to turn in for a schedule, but guess what?  So far  no charts  !!! 
So i'm cleaning up and catching up and with an empty house and I was up at 2am and haven't gone back to bed yet, guess what happened?  Hunger hit me.  I did over indulge, but at least it is on something good! 
Can you guess what it is?  Or was?  

I'm cleaning up around here and then plan to hit a good ride on my bike before picking up the kids! 
It's gonna be a good good week!
 

No comments: