Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 149 - Happy Groundhog's Day!!!

Awwwh, Punxsutawney Phil is adorable!!!

Wouldn't it be great to be in Gobblers Knob, PA today?  Up early, like I always am, dressed fashionable warm (The North Face??) and outside drinking hot cocoa, making smores, and awaiting with the 1000's to see if Punxsutawney is going to see his shadow and retreat back into his home, which predicts 6 more weeks of winter?  I say no!  I say spring is coming early this year!!!

Here is a link to the live event:

When I checked it just now they're all dancing to Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night!! ha!  I think they're doing Just Dance 3.

Also, go here:
http://www.visitpa.com/groundhog-day
and you can earn a Groundhog Badge on Four Square!



February has many fun holidays, even if some are less celebrated like Groundhogs Day.  Remember President's day when we used to get out of school?  Superbowl is Sunday - reasons to eat and this year I'm going to try to stick with mostly healthy foods - veggies, quino, bruchetta, hummus, maybe some wings, though, too!
Don't do it Manning, don't shake his hand!!!  ha ha ha
I am so not a Tom Brady fan!
Go Giants!

Happy February!!! 

No comments: