Tuesday, October 11, 2011

263 - Turkey Obsession



My latest obsession is turkey sandwiches!!!!
Of course, mine is not quite as large or exciting as that one above (but I'm at work, already ate my sandwich, so I can't get a photo of it).  About three weeks ago, the kids decided to make me lunch.  It was so fun to watch them get out the honeywheat bread, fight over who was going to put on the mustard, who was going to put on the mayonaise.  But they did a great job!  And, in all honesty, it was THE BEST turkey sandwich I've ever had!  And since then, I crave one every day.  What a healthy thing to crave!

I use Hillshire Farm's Honey Turkey lunchmeat


And of course, No cheese...


I use Nature's Own Honeywheat bread

and put a swirl of mustard on one side and thin layer of Hellman's Light Mayo on the otherside and that is it!

I can't even wait til lunch time at work to eat it!  Usually by 9am, I'm digging into my sandwich!
I'll get a shot tomorrow and post it!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jane said...

That is a GREAT new obsession! If you aren't eating a good breakfast, I don't blame you for digging into your lunch early. You can always have your healthy snack during your lunch time!