Monday, February 18, 2013

A new year, a new path?

I was  not happy about my journey last year.
I keep hearing and reading that perhaps I'm just not ready for my change.
I am ready!  I want this!
But life gets in  my way.  Have I lost my great art of multi-tasking?  I work 40+ hours a day, I have 2 kids, I have a husband.  When I say these things, I'm told those are excuses.  Are they?  Or are they facts.  And even when I can bypass the daily routine issues, then my feet start hurting.
I get frustrated because I want to over come these issues, but when I try there seems to just be a bigger hurdle lying in wait behind it.
eat less = lose weight
That seems easy enough, right?  But even when I do, it doesn't happen.
Maybe this journey, this time, needs to be more research?  I hate that, that means sitting around.
I think I'll track more what works and what doesn't work.
Usually I love pictures, but I know that takes a lot of time to post and publish and if I'm looking for more time, then I may have to tone down the pix.  =(

This morning I made a mixed wild berry smootie with Vanilla sugar free almond milk, fat free vanilla yogurt and two HEAPING tablespoons of ground flax seed.

1 comment:

Jane said...

I love that you are starting out on your path again. I'm here to support you it will be great to see you be successful.