Wednesday, February 20, 2013

1400

Oh Monday was a beautiful day here in Nashville!  It was SPRING for sure!!!!  Cory was getting stuff out of the shed for fertilizing and I asked if I could mow!!!
I forgot how much I love mowing.  I love being out getting exercise, I love the head phones on and jamming to my music, I love that I'm all alone while doing this, too.  The fresh air, the smell of cut grass!!!  And when it was all over, I whooped and burned 1400 calories.
Again, I was whooped!  It's been a long winter without much exercise.  I had bought Just Dance 4 and was doing that 45 minutes a night burning 500 calories.  But as work has gotten busy, I've gotten away from that.  Plus the only time I would have is at night with kids home - they don't need to see their mom dancing to Umbrella by Rhianna!  ha ha ha
When I got on the scale Tuesday morning expecting a big drop, I also remembered, when I mow I don't seem to lose weight.  How is this possible?!  Last summer I can sort of understand because I would drink so much water cuz I was dying of heat and then after mowing came Lime-A-Ritas.
But Monday I only had one glass of water and a half of Lime-A-Rita.  (((shrugs shoulders)))
Today I got up, got on the scale, no change.  Ugh, frustration as usual.
I did make a GIANT pot of minestrone soup Monday, too.  And this time, I left out the white wine that usually is in this recipe.  I added more water and extra chicken broth and it turned out great! So Ive been eating that which is low cal and full of vegetables and vitamins.  I've also been drinkings lots of water!!! 
So we'll see....

No comments: