Monday, April 16, 2012

75 days - I need some motivation, OUCH!!!



Man that hurts. 
That's definitely my theme, isn't it?
I have 75 days to do what I set out to do.  Surely I've been told that the 40 by 40 was too much and that I didn't need to lose that much weight.  So I don't feel too bad.  But 20 by 40 - that's doable.  It's still doable.  And I can't say I didn't start a year ago, I did!  But my new job interferred, an excuse, yes, but the truth. 


I bought a swimsuit Sunday and surprisingly I love it.  And what does that mean? It doesn't mean I look hot and sexy, it means it hides everything well without being a moo-moo suit.  I hung it up on my dresser mirror to remind me every morning - I can do better! 
I can do better than skipping breakfast and then eating Doritos during the day cuz I'm starving.
I can do better than 2 Starbucks Doubleshots and a 5 hour energy drink.
I can do better than eating cheese
I can do better than surfing the net at breaks and lunch rather than walking
And I sure as hell can do better than 164 pounds!!!

75 days and counting!!!!!!


No comments: