Monday, October 21, 2013

That moment


Wow! 
We had a 50th birthday surprise party for our pastor a little over a week ago.  It had been a hectic day prior to the party, I was stressed and about in tears once or twice (none of this over the party whatsoever). We had like 5 minutes to get ready and head out the door.
Tonight, sitting in my very lose elastic fleece Halloween pajama pants,  I was flipping thru Facebook and came across the pictures from the party.  When I came across this picture, I recognized Pastor and a friend (I cropped them out) but I did not recognize myself.  Wow!
Right now, typing this only my feet and legs appear cuz I'm scrolled down.  I don't look heavy or anything.  But as I scroll up, I am large. 
I see this picture and see an old friend of mine who was very large.  I see older ladies at the school out of shape and top heavy. 
This is bad.
The first thing I did was get up and get a glass of water.
The 2nd thing I did was my usual cut and dry, I'm gonna do this and this and no more of that.  Yeah, that doesn't work for me.
Next I searched You Tube Videos for Tosca Reno, and after listening to one or two, she annoyed me and I shut it off.
Now, I'm just staring at this picture.  Trying to figure out who this person is.
I'm gonna need some time to think about this.  Ive definitely taken a bad turn on My Path. 

No comments: