Thursday, October 24, 2013

Shakey, Suckie, and exhausted


It's been a week.  It's been a morning.
I didn't even feel like eating this morning, but I had coffee and a hardboiled egg just to have something in my tummy.
I'm running on E this week between work, prayer revival (which I loved), Halloween costumes and my upcoming weekend workshop for my job.  So I've been up til midnight and up at 4:30am almost all week. 
Just as we're leaving for school today, my daughter feeds the fish and accidentally dumps the entire container of fish food into our 30 gallon tank.  Disaster.  The clean up was stressful and at some point had to stop so we could get going.  I had Bible study before coming home.  They had raisin, zucchini, carrot muffins.  I had one since she said they were only 125 calories and then I started getting shaky.  This happened yesterday too.  Blood sugar drop?  I don't know but I can't concentrate and my head is swoony.   After the study, I still had to stop at the aquarium shop.  $23 later it's no doubt I have to clean the entire tank which means lifting the 13 gallon trash container full of dirty water three times from the tank to the bathroom and then replacing all that water with fresh water three times.  In this process the aquarium heater broke, I had to get all fish out - including the slimy thick creepy sucker fish we call Suckie.  Not having another tank, I had to put them in my beloved TRUFFLE DISH!   I got the aquarium shop on the phone trying to tell me what to do. I got the all clear, when to put the sucker fish back in the tank and it jumped out and (I think) at me and landed on the floor.  I took off screaming to the back bedrooms, the dog high tailed it off the other direction to his house, and I had to get myself together.  Eventually I went back out got the fish in the net and back into the tank.  I was shaky again.  Not sure what's going on.  I'm sure lack of sleep.  I remembered being pregnant with my daughter the same think happened.  My doctor told me I needed more protein.  So today I made an egg (what is it with me and eggs lately?) on toast with 2 thin slices of ham and some onion.  I don't really feel that much better, but I'm not shaky.  
I sent an email to my boss I was leaving for the day until further notice. 
I'm just exhausted.

No comments: