Friday, September 13, 2013

Another fad diet, buckle up!


I like soup and we are into the BRRRRR months - SeptemBER, NovemBER, DecemBER.  On my own I've veered towards my Progresso soups in the pantry.  Then I saw this Progress OH! commercial and thought, well I'm already enjoying the soup, might as well had it for another meal and be happy.

My favorite is Chicken and Wild Rice, but I don't think it's one of their light soups.

So I plan to hit the soup isle today and stock up.  Also, I'm making my INFAMOUS Homemade Minestrone soup this weekend.  I could LIVE on this soup alone!  All veggies and tomato based.  Being good, I've even swapped out the white wine for low sodium chicken broth!  WHOOT WHOOT

Okay, had to make an addendum to this post.....

Soup shopping successful.  Check out line, not so successful, darn Doritos.
Anyway.....
This soup - looked awesome~ warm, thick, creamy~it spoke to me.  It said, I will warm your tummy, you will love me!


It lied.  It tasted fish, tart, and I didn't even eat half the bowl.
 
Soup #1 - Progresso Light New England Clam Chowder....
You get a thumbs down...
With a yucky gag....
 
Very disappointing.

No comments: